Common Injuries On A Motorcycle
Catastrophic Bodily and Head Injury Causing Death
- Immobilization and paraplegia.
- Traumatic Brain Injury and “Mild” Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Trauma to spine causing cervical, thoracic, and lumbar herniated discs.
- Broken hip and pelvis requiring emergency surgery and placement.
- Collapsed lungs and other serious injuries to internal organs.
- Multiple fractures to shoulders, arms, legs, and other body parts.
- Severe emotional distress, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Disfigurement, scarring, and permanent disability.
After a motorcycle accident, you will certainly need to deal with insurance companies. The insurance company will call you nonstop and many times will try to ask you questions that will later be used against you in a court of law. The insurance companies recognize us and they know that if they do not settle for the top result available we will go to trial and seek more than was ever offered to settle. We take the necessary care to navigate the insurance companies and make certain that you do not need to deal with this complicated system. This is so important for compensation of medical bills, future medical care, lost property, time missed from work, and your pain and suffering. Call Now for Free Advice! (619) 338-8230.